foodpanda discount x mastercard members
NT$230 discount for mastercard members’ first order!
- Event period: From now until 31/12/2020
- How to use: Please download the foodpanda app to log in to the member, enter the address you want to order, select your favorite product, enter the discount code at the checkout page to enjoy the discount.
- erms of use of discount code: Mastercard cardholders enter the designated discount code for foodpanda ordering, amount of $450 or more is required, and a discount of $230 (excluding service fee) is available for the first order. Code valid until 2021/1/31
- Discount code usage and restrictions: The first purchase is defined as the user who has never used foodpanda to order. The discount code is only used when ordering for the first time in foodpanda. If the designated discount code is cancelled or returned, the discount coupon is deemed to have been used. No conversion to cash is required.
- foodpanda reserves the right to cancel any suspicious Qualifying Transaction orders without prior notice or giving reason The APR of the revolving credit for credit card and cash advance is 6.75%-15% (according to the Bank’s periodic evaluation on the credit scoring system; the base date of the revolving interest rate is September 1, 2015). The service charge for cash advance: cash advance x 3% + NT$150 or US$5. For other rates, please refer to the announcements on the Bank’s website.
Terms and Conditions
- When applying this voucher code, please be aware that the minimum ordering price needs to over NT$450. This voucher code is valid till 2019/12/31.
- This voucher is for first order only, meaning that for users who has never ordered at foodpanda before.
- Once this voucher is redeemed, even if the order got cancelled or refunded, it’s still considered used and cannot be asked for refund in cash.
- Voucher code cannot be combined with other codes and promotions.
- Voucher code must be entered at checkout page to avail the offer.
- foodpanda reserves the right to cancel any suspicious Qualifying Transaction orders without prior notice or giving reason.